Before Your Visit
- Please provide us with your current insurance via email.
- New patients, please fill out paperwork from our website to shorten the in-office time.
Day of Visit
- Stay at home if you are ill or have reason to believe you have had the exposure that may put others at risk. Please call to reschedule.
- Please stay home and call to reschedule if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks or have an active case of COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results?
- Are you experiencing fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath?
- Have you recently lost your sense of smell or taste?
- Do you have any GI symptoms? Diarrhea? Nausea?
- Even if you don’t currently have any of the above symptoms, have you experienced any of these in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the United States in the last 14 days?
- Your Temperature will be taken upon arrival at the office. Any temperature over 100 degrees F will be repeated and you will be asked to reschedule.
- Please come to the visit alone unless you are a minor or need assistance. Minors may bring 1 parent/guardian. Caregivers will be allowed to accompany those who need assistance.
- Please wear a mask
Alert us immediately if you develop symptoms after your visit.